bundesliga-results

Hako Srl – Bundesliga Results! Be always updated with Bundesliga results!
Posted by admin On August - 13 - 2014

Betting Odds for French Ligue-2:  Laval vs. Creteil

This match between Laval and Creteil is scheduled for August 15, 2014 at Stade Francis Le Basser.  In this match Laval with 15th position will play against Creteil with 8th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Laval to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Laval in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 22 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Laval at 31.8 percent, win of Creteil at 36.4 percent and probability of draw at 31.8 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Creteil (0) is superior to that of Laval (-1).  Laval won 1 , had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Dijon on August 8, 2014 with score of 1-0.   Creteil won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Chateauroux on August 8, 2014 with score of 3-0.

As on August 13, 2014 Winner.com is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.40 for the win of Laval; Dafabet is providing odds of 3.17 for draw and Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.48 for win of Creteil in this match.

 

Posted by admin On August - 5 - 2014

Betting Odds for German 3.Liga:  Hallescher FC vs.  Fortuna Köln

This match between Hallescher FC and Fortuna Köln is scheduled for August 06, 2014 at ERDGAS Sport Park.  In this match Hallescher FC with 8th position will play against Fortuna Köln with 15th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Hallescher FC to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Hallescher FC in this match due to their home ground advantages, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Hallescher FC at 60 percent, win of Fortuna Köln at 15 percent and probability of draw at 25 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Fortuna Köln (-1) is inferior to that of Hallescher FC (0).  Hallescher FC won 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Arminia Bielefeld on August 2, 2014 with score of 5-1.    Fortuna Köln won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Mainz 05 II on August 2, 2014 with score of 2-2.

As on August 5, 2014 Dafabet is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.88 for the win of Hallescher FC.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.62 for draw and odds of 4.64 for the win of Fortuna Köln in this match.

 

Posted by admin On July - 28 - 2014

Betting Tips for WNBA:  Phoenix Mercury vs. Los Angeles Sparks

This match between these two teams for the WNBA is scheduled to take place on July 29, 2014 at 10.00 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, Phoenix Mercury with standing of 1st Western will receive Los Angeles Sparks with standing of 4th Western at US Airways Center.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of Phoenix Mercury to win this match.  Los Angeles Sparks has STRK of Win 1 and Phoenix Mercury has STRK of Win 15 in the present season.

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of Phoenix Mercury in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

Phoenix Mercury won 21 and lost 3 out of the 24 matches played by them.  They won their last match against New York Liberty on July 26, 2014 with score of 78-63.  The season’s statistics related with Phoenix Mercury shows that they had scored at an average of 85.7 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 32.8 and assists at the rate of 19.5 per game.  They allowed at an average of 74.7 points to other teams. 

Los Angeles Sparks won 11 and lost 14 out of the 25 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Los Angeles Sparks on July 26, 2014 with score of 77-69.  The season’s statistics related with Los Angeles Sparks shows that they had scored at an average of 78.1 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 33.0 and assists at the rate of 18.2 per game.  They allowed at an average of 77.9 points per game to other teams. 

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of Phoenix Mercury.

 

Posted by admin On July - 18 - 2014

Betting Odds for China PR CSL:  Guangzhou Evergrande vs. Shandong Luneng

This match between Guangzhou Evergrande and Shandong Luneng is scheduled for July 20, 2014 at Tianhe Stadium.  In this match Guangzhou Evergrande with 1st position will play against Shandong Luneng with 4th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Guangzhou Evergrande to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Guangzhou Evergrande in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 10 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Guangzhou Evergrande at 40 percent and probability of draw at 60 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Shandong Luneng (+3) is inferior to that of Guangzhou Evergrande (+9).  Guangzhou Evergrande won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Guangdong on July 15, 2014 with score of 1-0.   Shandong Luneng won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Shenzhen Ruby on July 15, 2014 with score of 5-0.

As on July 18, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds of 1.452 for the win of Guangzhou Evergrande, odds of 4.53 for draw and odds of 7.63 for win of Shandong Luneng in this match.

 

 

 

Posted by admin On July - 10 - 2014

Betting Odds for Irish First Division:  Shelbourne vs. Waterford United

This match between Shelbourne and Waterford United is scheduled for July 12, 2014 at Tolka Park.  In this match Shelbourne with 2nd position will play against Waterford United with 5th position in this division.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Shelbourne to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Shelbourne in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 36 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Shelbourne at 66.7 percent, win of Waterford United at 13.9 percent and probability of draw at 19.4 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Waterford United (0) is inferior to that of Shelbourne (+5).  Shelbourne won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Longford Town on July 6, 2014 with score of 3-0.   Waterford United won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Galway on July 5, 2014 with score of 1-1.

As on July 10, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match between Shelbourne and Waterford United as 2.13 for the win of Shelbourne, 3.38 for draw and 3.37 for the win Waterford United.

Posted by admin On July - 2 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Europa League: UE Santa Coloma vs. Metalurg

This match between UE Santa Coloma and Metalurg is scheduled for July 3, 2014 at Estadi Comunal d’Andorra La Villa.  In this match UE Santa Coloma, a football club from Andorra will receive Metalurg from Macedonia for the qualifying matches of Europa League in session.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of UE Santa Coloma to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Metalurg in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of UE Santa Coloma at 10 percent, win of Metalurg at 70 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Metalurg is superior to that of UE Santa Coloma.  UE Santa Coloma won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Lusitanos on May 18, 2014 with score of 1-0.  Metalurg won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against Makedonija GjP on May 18, 2014 with score of 3-1.

As on July 2, 2014 William Hill is providing best betting odds of 7.0 for the win of UE Santa Coloma.  10 Bet is providing best betting odds of 4.35 for draw and odds of 1.36 for the win of Metalurg in this match.

 

Posted by admin On June - 24 - 2014

Betting Tips for WNBA:  Connecticut Sun vs. Chicago Sky

This match between these two teams for the WNBA is scheduled to take place on June 25, 2014 at 7.00 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, Connecticut Sun with standing of 2nd Eastern will receive Chicago Sky with standing of 4th Eastern at Mohegan Sun Arena.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of Connecticut Sun to win this match.  Chicago Sky has STRK of Lost 2 and Connecticut Sun has STRK of Win 5 in the present season.

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is suggesting win of Connecticut Sun in this match due to their higher ranking, superior form and home ground advantage.

Connecticut Sun won 7 and lost 6 out of the 13 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Indiana Fever on June 17, 2014 with score of 89-67.  The season’s statistics related with Connecticut Sun shows that they had scored at an average of 77.7 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 32.8 and assists at the rate of 12.4 per game.  They allowed at an average of 77.8 points to other teams. 

Chicago Sky won 6 and lost 7 out of the 13 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Tulsa Shock on June 22, 2014 with score of 105-99 (OT).  The season’s statistics related with Chicago Sky shows that they had scored at an average of 81.6 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 35.3 and assists at the rate of 18.8 per game.  They allowed at an average of 83.1 points per game to other teams. 

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of Connecticut Sun.

 

Posted by admin On June - 13 - 2014

Betting Odds for Japan J-2 League: Yokohama vs. Consadole Sapporo

This match between Yokohama and Consadole Sapporo is scheduled for June 14, 2014 at NHK Spring Mitsuzawa Football Stadium.  In this match Yokohama with 19th position will play against Consadole Sapporo with 16th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Consadole Sapporo to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Yokohama in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 25 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Yokohama at 40 percent, win of Consadole Sapporo at 32 percent and probability of draw at 28 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Consadole Sapporo (-2) is superior to that of Yokohama (-5).  Yokohama won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against V-Varen Nagasaki on June 7, 2014 with score of 2-1.  Consadole Sapporo won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently lost a match against Kamatamare Sanuki on June 7, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on June 13, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best odds for this match as 2.68 for the win Yokohama and 2.00 for the win of Consadole Sapporo in this match.  Bet365 is providing best odds of 3.20 for draw in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On June - 5 - 2014

Betting Tips for WNBA:  Seattle Storm vs. Minnesota Lynx

This match between these two teams for the WNBA is scheduled to take place on June 6, 2014 at 10.00 p.m. as per Eastern Time.  In this match, Seattle Storm with standing of 5th Western will receive Minnesota Lynx with standing of 1st Western at Key Arena.  Majority of betting tips for this match are giving prediction of Minnesota Lynx to win this match.  Minnesota Lynx has STRK of Win 7 and Seattle Storm has STRK of Lost 1 in the present season. 

Betting tips in this article are based on the comprehensive study of data pertaining to both teams. Currently this study is also suggesting win of Minnesota Lynx in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

Seattle Storm won 2 and lost 6 out of the 8 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Phoenix Mercury on June 3, 2014 with score of 87-72.  The season’s statistics related with Seattle Storm shows that they had scored at an average of 65.7 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 28.1 and assists at the rate of 14.7 per game.  They allowed at an average of 74.3 points to other teams. 

Minnesota Lynx won all of the 7 matches played by them.  They won their last match against San Antonio Stars on June 1, 2014 with score of 87-79.  The season’s statistics related with Minnesota Lynx shows that they had scored at an average of 87.1 points per game with rebounds at the rate of 36.1 and assists at the rate of 19.4 per game.  They allowed at an average of 80.3 points per game to other teams. 

As per the data available betting tips for this match predicts win of Minnesota Lynx.

 

Posted by admin On May - 27 - 2014

Betting Odds for Brazilian Serie-A: Atlético PR vs. São Paulo

This match between Atlético PR and São Paulo is scheduled for May 29, 2014 at Estádio Municipal João Havelange.  In this match Atlético PR with 10th position will play against São Paulo with 7th position in this series.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Atletico PR to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of São Paulo in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 29 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Atlético PR at 34.5 percent, win of São Paulo at 31 percent and probability of draw at 34.5 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of São Paulo (+2) is superior to that of Atlético PR (0). Atlético PR won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Coritiba on May 26, 2014 with score of 2-0.  São Paulo won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against Grêmio on May 25, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on May 26, 2014 Marathon is providing best odds for this match as 4.50 for the win of Atlético PR and odds of 2.00 for win of São Paulo this match.  Pinnacle is providing odds of 3.40 for draw in this match.

Utilizzando il sito, accetti raccolta ed uso dei cookie da parte nostra. maggiori informazioni

Cookie Policy

Uso dei Cookies in questo sito

Nella presente cookie policy viene descritto l'utilizzo dei cookies di questo sito. Titolare del trattamento dei dati personali è il soggetto cui fa riferimento il sito stesso, individuato nella home page del sito stesso

Che cos'è un cookie?

I cookie sono porzioni di informazioni che il sito Web inserisce nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione quando visiti una pagina. Possono comportare la trasmissione di informazioni tra il sito Web e il tuo dispositivo, e tra quest'ultimo e altri siti che operano per conto nostro o in privato, conformemente a quanto stabilito nella rispettiva Informativa sulla privacy. Possiamo utilizzare i cookie per riunire le informazioni che raccogliamo su di te. Puoi decidere di ricevere un avviso ogni volta che viene inviato un cookie o di disabilitare tutti i cookie modificando le impostazioni del browser. Disabilitando i cookie, tuttavia, alcuni dei nostri servizi potrebbero non funzionare correttamente e non potrai accedere a numerose funzionalità pensate per ottimizzare la tua esperienza di navigazione nel sito. Per maggiori informazioni sulla gestione o la disabilitazione dei cookie del browser, consulta l'ultima sezione della presente Politica sui cookie. Utilizziamo varie tipologie di cookie con funzioni diverse. Ci riserviamo di pubblicare una tabella periodicamente aggiornata per indicare i tipi di cookie utilizzati e i riferimenti utili per conoscere le specifiche finalità di utilizzo. Qui di seguito riportiamo una descrizione sintetica delle principali tipologie di cookie tecnicamente utilizzabili. Per fornirti ogni utile informazione sui cookie e sul loro utilizzo anche solo potenziale e per sapere come modificare il settaggio del tuo browser relativamente all'uso dei cookie ti invitiamo a leggere questa descrizione dettagliata. Cookie di sessione e permanenti Preliminarmente precisiamo che la durata dei dei cookie installati può essere limitato alla sessione di navigazione o estendesi per un tempo maggiore anche dopo che l'ustente ha abbandonato il sito visitato. Privilegiamo l'uso di c.d. cookie di sessione (che non vengono memorizzati in modo persistente sul computer dell'utente e svaniscono con la chiusura del browser) permette la trasmissione di identificativi di sessione (costituiti da numeri casuali generati dal server) necessari per consentire l'esplorazione sicura ed efficiente del sito. I c.d. cookies di sessione utilizzati in questo sito evitano il ricorso ad altre tecniche informatiche potenzialmente pregiudizievoli per la riservatezza della navigazione degli utenti e non consentono l'acquisizione di dati personali identificativi dell'utente.

1. Cookie tecnici

Questi cookie sono fondamentali per poter navigare sul sito Web e utilizzare alcune funzionalità. Senza i cookie strettamente necessari, i servizi online che normalmente sono offerti dal sito, potrebbero non essere accessibili se la loro erogazione si basa esclusivamente su cookie di questa natura. Infatti i cookie di questo tipo permettono all’utente di navigare in modo efficiente tra le pagine di un sito web e di utilizzare le diverse opzioni e servizi proposti. Consentono, ad esempio di identificare una sessione, accedere ad aree riservate, ricordare gli elementi che compongono una richiesta formulata in precedenza, perfezionare un ordine di acquisto o la memorizzazione di un preventivo. Non è necessario fornire il consenso per i cookie tecnici, poiché sono indispensabili per assicurarti i servizi richiesti.  E' possibile bloccare o rimuovere i cookie tecnici modificando la configurazione delle opzioni del proprio browser. Se si disattivano o eliminando i cookie stessi. Tuttavia eseguendo queste operazioni, è possibile che non si riesca ad accedere a determinate aree del sito web o ad utilizzare alcuni dei servizi offerti. Per ulteriori informazioni ci rifacciamo all'informativa sulla privacy del sito.

2. Cookie per l'analisi delle prestazioni

È possibile che da parte nostra o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto vengano inseriti dei cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Le informazioni raccolte mediante i cookie per le prestazioni sono utilizzate esclusivamente da noi o nel nostro interesse. I cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni anonime relative al modo in cui gli utenti utilizzano il sito Web e le sue varie funzionalità. Ad esempio, i nostri cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni in merito alle pagine del sito che visiti più spesso e alle nostre pubblicità che compaiono su altri siti Web con cui interagisci, oltre a verificare se apri e leggi le comunicazioni che ti inviamo e se ricevi messaggi di errore. Le informazioni raccolte possono essere utilizzate per personalizzare la tua esperienza online mostrando contenuti specifici. I cookie per le prestazioni servono anche per limitare il numero di visualizzazioni di uno stesso annuncio pubblicitario. I nostri cookie per le prestazioni non raccolgono informazioni di carattere personale. Un collegamento alla nostra Cookie Policy è disponibile tramite un link presente nel sito. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito Web e le sue funzionalità, autorizzi noi (e gli inserzionisti esterni di questo sito Web) a inserire cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Per eliminare o gestire i cookie per le prestazioni, consultare l'ultima sezione della presente Cookie Policy. In particolare il sito può utilizzare Google Analytics che è uno strumento di analisi di Google che aiuta i proprietari di siti web e app a capire come i visitatori interagiscono con i contenuti di loro proprietà. Si può utilizzare un set di cookie per raccogliere informazioni e generare statistiche di utilizzo del sito web senza identificazione personale dei singoli visitatori da parte di Google. Oltre a generare rapporti sulle statistiche di utilizzo dei siti web, il tag pixel di Google Analytics può essere utilizzato, insieme ad alcuni cookie per la pubblicità descritti sopra, per consentirci di mostrare risultati più pertinenti nelle proprietà di Google (come la Ricerca Google) e in tutto il Web. Per ulteriori informazioni è possibile consultare questo sito cookie di Analytics e privacy.

3. Cookie di profilazione

Ci riserviamo la possibilità di utillizzare da parte nostra (o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto) cookie di profilazione per memorizzare le scelte effettuata (preferenza della lingua, paese o altre impostazioni online) e per fornire le funzionalità personalizzate od ottimizzate che presumiamo possano essere preferite dall'utente o per memorizzare le sue abitudini e preferenze manifestate durante la navigazione. I cookie di profilazione possono essere utilizzati per offrirti servizi online, per inviarti pubblicità che tenga conto dei tuoi interessi o per evitare che ti vengano offerti servizi che hai rifiutato in passato. Peraltro informiamo che tecnicamente è possibile autorizzare inserzionisti o terze parti a fornire contenuti e altre esperienze online tramite questo sito Web. In questo caso, la terza parte in questione potrebbe inserire i propri cookie di profilazione nel tuo dispositivo e utilizzarli, in modo analogo a noi, al fine di fornirti funzionalità personalizzate e ottimizzare la tua esperienza d'uso. Selezionando opzioni e impostazioni personalizzate o funzionalità ottimizzate in base alle preferenze manifestate dall'utente, si autorizza l'utilizzo da parte nostra dei cookie di profilazione necessari a offrirti tali esperienze. Eliminando i cookie di profilazione, le preferenze o le impostazioni selezionate non verranno memorizzate per visite future. Nel caso in cui vengano utilizzati cookie di parti terze ci riserviamo di indicare dettagliatamente i link alle informative predisposte da tali soggetti. Il sito può utilizzare strumenti di remarketing di parti terze. In tal caso alcune pagine del sito possono includere un codice definito "codice remarketing". Questo codice permette di leggere e configurare i cookie del browser al fine di determinare quale tipo di annuncio visualizzerai, in funzione dei dati relativi alla tu visita al sito, quali per esempio il circuito di navigazione scelto, le pagine effettivamente visitate o le azioni compiute all'interno delle stesse. Le liste di remarketing così create sono conservate in un database dei server di Google in cui si conservano tutti gli ID dei cookie associati ad ogni lista o categoria di interessi. Le informazioni ottenute consentono di identificare solo il browser, dato che con queste informazioni la parte terza non è in grado di identificare l'utente. Questi strumenti consentono di pubblicare annunci personalizzati in base alle visite degli utenti al nostro sito. L’autorizzazione alla raccolta e all’archiviazione dei dati può essere revocata in qualsiasi momento. L’utente può disattivare l’utilizzo dei cookie da parte di Google attraverso le specifiche opzioni di impostazione dei diversi browser. In particolare questi sono i principali strumenti di remarketing che potremmo utilizzare: Google Adwords Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Google è possibile visitare la pagina https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=it&ref_topic=2677326 Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi Google per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.google.it/policies/technologies/ads/ Bing Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Microsoft è possibile visitare la pagina http://choice.microsoft.com/it-IT Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi di Microsoft per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-it/bingandmsn/default.aspx Facebook Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Facebook è possibile visitare la pagina https://www.facebook.com/help/1505060059715840

Visitatori registrati

Ci riserviamo il diritto di analizzare le attività online dei visitatori registrati sui nostri siti Web e sui servizi online tramite l'uso dei cookie e di altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Se hai scelto di ricevere comunicazioni da parte nostra, possiamo utilizzare i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità per personalizzare le future comunicazioni in funzione dei tuoi interessi. Inoltre, ci riserviamo il diritto di utilizzare cookie o altre tecnologie di tracciabilità all'interno delle comunicazioni che ricevi da noi (ad esempio, per sapere se queste sono state lette o aperte o per rilevare con quali contenuti hai interagito e quali collegamenti hai aperto), in modo da rendere le comunicazioni future più rispondenti ai tuoi interessi. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni mirate, puoi fare clic sul collegamento per l'annullamento dell'iscrizione, disponibile nelle nostre comunicazioni, o accedere al tuo account per revocare il consenso all'invio di comunicazioni a fini di marketing. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni pubblicitarie personalizzate in base alla tua attività online su questo e altri siti Web, segui le istruzioni sopra riportate (per gli annunci pubblicitari mirati). Abilitazione/disabilitazione di cookie tramite il browser Esistono diversi modi per gestire i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Modificando le impostazioni del browser, puoi accettare o rifiutare i cookie o decidere di ricevere un messaggio di avviso prima di accettare un cookie dai siti Web visitati. Ti ricordiamo che disabilitando completamente i cookie nel browser potresti non essere in grado di utilizzare tutte le nostre funzionalità interattive. Se utilizzi più computer in postazioni diverse, assicurati che ogni browser sia impostato in modo da soddisfare le tue preferenze. Puoi eliminare tutti i cookie installati nella cartella dei cookie del tuo browser. Ciascun browser presenta procedure diverse per la gestione delle impostazioni. Fai clic su uno dei collegamenti sottostanti per ottenere istruzioni specifiche. Se non utilizzi nessuno dei browser sopra elencati, seleziona "cookie" nella relativa sezione della guida per scoprire dove si trova la tua cartella dei cookie.

Eliminazione dei cookie Flash

Fai clic sul collegamento qui di seguito per modificare le tue impostazioni relative ai cookie Flash. Disabilitazione dei cookie Flash Attivazione e disattivazione dei cookies tramite servizi di terzi Oltre a poter utilizzare gli strumenti previsti dal browser per attivare o disattivare i singoli cookies, informiamo che il sito www.youronlinechoices.com riporta l'elenco dei principali provider che lavorano con i gestori dei siti web per raccogliere e utilizzare informazioni utili alla fruizione della pubblicità comportamentale. Tenuto conto che è possibile che nel corso del tempo vengano installati cookie di profilazione di terze parte, puoi verificarli facilmente e scegliere se accettarli o meno accedendo al sito www.youronlinechoices.com/it Puoi disattivare o attivare tutte le società o in alternativa regolare le tue preferenze individualmente per ogni società. In particolare per compiere con facilità questa operazione puoi utilizzare lo strumento che trovi nella pagina www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte e controllare agevolmente le tue preferenze sulla pubblicità comportamentale. Ulteriori informazioni utili sui cookie sono disponibili a questi indirizzi:

Chiudi