bundesliga-results

Hako Srl – Bundesliga Results! Be always updated with Bundesliga results!

Category ‘Uncategorized’

Posted by admin On October - 21 - 2014

Betting Odds for Sky Bet Championship:  Rotherham United vs. Fulham

This match between Rotherham United and Fulham is scheduled for October 22, 2014 at the New York Stadium.  In this match Rotherham United with 15th position will receive Fulham with 22nd position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Rotherham United to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Rotherham United in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 2 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Fulham at 100 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Fulham (-5) is inferior to that of Rotherham United (-1).  Rotherham United won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Leeds United on October 18, 2014 with score of 2-1.  Fulham won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Norwich City on October 18, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on October 21, 2014 bet365 is providing best odds of 2.70 for the win of Rotherham United and odds of 3.50 for draw in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 2.73 for win of Fulham in this match.

 

Posted by admin On October - 14 - 2014

Betting Odds for Spanish Copa del Rey:  Real Valladolid vs. Girona

This match between Real Valladolid and Girona is scheduled for October 16, 2014 at Estádio Municipal Jose Zorrilla.  In this match Real Valladolid will receive Girona in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Real Valladolid to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Real Valladolid in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 4 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Real Valladolid at 50 percent, win of Girona at 25 percent and probability of draw at 25 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Girona (+1) is at par to that of Real Valladolid (+1).  Real Valladolid won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Numancia on October 12, 2014 with score of 1-0.  Girona won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Albacete on October 11, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on October 14, 2014 188Bet is providing best odds of 1.98 for the win of Real Valladolid; Dafabet is providing best odds of 3.35 for draw and Pinnacle is providing best odds of 4.57 for the win of Girona in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On October - 8 - 2014

Betting Odds for Japanese J-2 League:  Tochigi vs. Giravanz Kitakyushu

This match between Tochigi and Giravanz Kitakyushu is scheduled for October 11, 2014 at ND Soft Stadium.  In this match Tochigi with 15th position will play against Giravanz Kitakyushu with 4th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Tochigi to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Tochigi in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 9 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Tochigi at 55.6 percent, win of Giravanz Kitakyushu at 22.2 percent and probability of draw at 22.2 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Giravanz Kitakyushu (+6) is superior to that of Tochigi (-3).  Tochigi won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Kyoto Sanga on October 4, 2014 with score of 2-1.  Giravanz Kitakyushu won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Kataller Toyama on October 4, 2014 with score of 2-2.

As on October 8, 2014 bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.50 for the win of Tochigi, odds 3.25 for draw and odds of 2.80 for the win of Giravanz Kitakyushu in this match.

 

Posted by admin On October - 2 - 2014

Betting Odds for Barclays Premier League:  Leicester City vs. Burnley

This match between Leicester City and Burnley is scheduled for October 4, 2014 at King Power Stadium.  In this match Leicester City with 12th position will play against Burnley with 20th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Leicester City to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Leicester City in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 60 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Leicester City at 28.3 percent, win of Burnley at 43.3 percent and probability of draw at 28.3 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Burnley (-3) is inferior to that of Leicester City (0).  Leicester City won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Crystal Palace on September 27, 2014 with score of 2-0.  Burnley had draw in 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against West Bromwich Albion on September 28, 2014 with score of 4-0.

As on October 2, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.787 for the win of Leicester City, odds 3.79 for draw and odds of 5.07 for the win of Burnley in this match.

 

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 25 - 2014

Betting Odds for Sky Bet Championship:  Brentford vs. Leeds United

This match between Brentford and Leeds United is scheduled for September 27, 2014 at Griffin Park.  In this match Brentford with 14th position will play against Leeds United with 12th position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Brentford to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Brentford in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 12 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Brentford at 25 percent, win of Leeds United at 33.3 percent and probability of draw at 41.7 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Leeds United (+1) is superior to that of Brentford (0).  Brentford won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Middlesbrough on September 20, 2014 with score of 4-0.  Leeds United won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Huddersfield Town on September 24, 2014 with score of 3-0.

As on September 25, 2014 18Bet is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.02 for the win of Brentford in this match.  Pinnacle is providing odds of 3.58 for draw and odds of 3.98 for the win of Leeds United in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 19 - 2014

Betting Odds for German Bundesliga: Schalke 04 vs. Eintracht Frankfurt

This match between Schalke04 and Eintracht Frankfurt is scheduled for September 20, 2014 at Veltins Arena.  In this match Schalke 04 with 16th position will play against Eintracht Frankfurt with 10th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Schalke 04 to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Schalke 04 in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 81 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Schalke 04 at 39.5 percent, win of Eintracht Frankfurt at 34.6 percent and probability of draw at 25.9 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Eintracht Frankfurt (0) is superior to that of Schalke 04 (-2). Schalke 04 had draw in 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Chelsea on September 18, 2014 with score of 1-1.  Eintracht Frankfurt won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Augsburg on September 14, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on September 19, 2014 18Bet is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.76 for the win of Schalke 04 in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 4.07 for draw and odds of 4.89 for the win of Eintracht Frankfurt in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 15 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Championship:  Blackpool vs. Watford

This match between Blackpool and Watford is scheduled for September 17, 2014. In this match Blackpool with 23rd position will receive Watford with 4th position in this league at Bloomfield Road Stadium.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Blackpool to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams are suggesting win of Watford in this match due to their higher ranking and superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 16 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Blackpool at 31.5 percent, win of Watford at 18.75 percent and probability of draw at 50 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Watford (+1) is superior to that of Blackpool (-1).  Blackpool had draw in 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Millwall on September 13, 2014 with score of 0-0.   Watford won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Charlton Athletic on September 13, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on September 15, 2014, bet365 is providing best odds of 4.50 for the win of Blackpool in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.63 for draw and odds of 1.917 for win of Watford in this match.

 

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 8 - 2014

Betting Odds for Brazilian Serie-B:  Sampaio Correa vs. Icasa

This match between Sampaio Correa and Icasa is scheduled for September 10, 2014 in the upcoming matches of this tournament.  In this match, Sampaio Correa with 9th position will receive Icasa with 18th position in this series.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Sampaio Correa to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Sampaio Correa in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Sampaio Correa at 60 percent, win of Icasa at 20 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Icasa (-6) is inferior to that of Sampaio Correa (+2).  Sampaio Correa won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Parana on September 3, 2014 with score of 0-0.   Icasa won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Pontepreta on September 6, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on September 8, 2014, the best odd for this match are available at the football bet exchange of Betfair.

 

Posted by admin On August - 29 - 2014

Betting Odds for French Ligue-1:  Caen vs. Rennes

This match between Caen and Rennes is scheduled for August 30, 2014 at MM Arena.  In this match Caen with 4th position in this league will play against Rennes with 7th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Caen to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Caen in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 17 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Caen at 23.5 percent, win of Rennes at 35.3 percent and probability of draw at 41.2 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Rennes (0) is inferior to that of Caen (+1).  Caen won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Reims on August 23, 2014 with score of 2-0.   Rennes won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Saint Etienne on August 24, 2014 when both teams failed to score.

As on August 29, 2014 William Hill is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.75 for the win of Caen in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.16 for draw and odds of 2.93 for the win of Rennes in this match.

Posted by admin On August - 21 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Championship: Ipswich Town vs. Norwich City

This match between Ipswich Town and Norwich City is scheduled for August 23, 2014 at Portman Road Stadium.  In this match Ipswich Town with 10th position will play against Norwich City with 6th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Ipswich Town to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Norwich City in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 52 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Ipswich Town at 42.3 percent, win of Norwich City at 36.5 percent and probability of draw at 21.2 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Norwich City (+1) is superior to that of Ipswich Town (0). Ipswich Town won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Birmingham City on August 20, 2014 with score of 2-2.   Norwich City won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Blackburn Rovers on August 20, 2014 with score of 3-1.

As on August 21, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.0 for the win of Ipswich Town and odds of 3.38 for draw in this match.  bet365 is providing the odds of 2.60 for win of Norwich City in this match.

 

Utilizzando il sito, accetti raccolta ed uso dei cookie da parte nostra. maggiori informazioni

Cookie Policy

Uso dei Cookies in questo sito

Nella presente cookie policy viene descritto l'utilizzo dei cookies di questo sito. Titolare del trattamento dei dati personali è il soggetto cui fa riferimento il sito stesso, individuato nella home page del sito stesso

Che cos'è un cookie?

I cookie sono porzioni di informazioni che il sito Web inserisce nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione quando visiti una pagina. Possono comportare la trasmissione di informazioni tra il sito Web e il tuo dispositivo, e tra quest'ultimo e altri siti che operano per conto nostro o in privato, conformemente a quanto stabilito nella rispettiva Informativa sulla privacy. Possiamo utilizzare i cookie per riunire le informazioni che raccogliamo su di te. Puoi decidere di ricevere un avviso ogni volta che viene inviato un cookie o di disabilitare tutti i cookie modificando le impostazioni del browser. Disabilitando i cookie, tuttavia, alcuni dei nostri servizi potrebbero non funzionare correttamente e non potrai accedere a numerose funzionalità pensate per ottimizzare la tua esperienza di navigazione nel sito. Per maggiori informazioni sulla gestione o la disabilitazione dei cookie del browser, consulta l'ultima sezione della presente Politica sui cookie. Utilizziamo varie tipologie di cookie con funzioni diverse. Ci riserviamo di pubblicare una tabella periodicamente aggiornata per indicare i tipi di cookie utilizzati e i riferimenti utili per conoscere le specifiche finalità di utilizzo. Qui di seguito riportiamo una descrizione sintetica delle principali tipologie di cookie tecnicamente utilizzabili. Per fornirti ogni utile informazione sui cookie e sul loro utilizzo anche solo potenziale e per sapere come modificare il settaggio del tuo browser relativamente all'uso dei cookie ti invitiamo a leggere questa descrizione dettagliata. Cookie di sessione e permanenti Preliminarmente precisiamo che la durata dei dei cookie installati può essere limitato alla sessione di navigazione o estendesi per un tempo maggiore anche dopo che l'ustente ha abbandonato il sito visitato. Privilegiamo l'uso di c.d. cookie di sessione (che non vengono memorizzati in modo persistente sul computer dell'utente e svaniscono con la chiusura del browser) permette la trasmissione di identificativi di sessione (costituiti da numeri casuali generati dal server) necessari per consentire l'esplorazione sicura ed efficiente del sito. I c.d. cookies di sessione utilizzati in questo sito evitano il ricorso ad altre tecniche informatiche potenzialmente pregiudizievoli per la riservatezza della navigazione degli utenti e non consentono l'acquisizione di dati personali identificativi dell'utente.

1. Cookie tecnici

Questi cookie sono fondamentali per poter navigare sul sito Web e utilizzare alcune funzionalità. Senza i cookie strettamente necessari, i servizi online che normalmente sono offerti dal sito, potrebbero non essere accessibili se la loro erogazione si basa esclusivamente su cookie di questa natura. Infatti i cookie di questo tipo permettono all’utente di navigare in modo efficiente tra le pagine di un sito web e di utilizzare le diverse opzioni e servizi proposti. Consentono, ad esempio di identificare una sessione, accedere ad aree riservate, ricordare gli elementi che compongono una richiesta formulata in precedenza, perfezionare un ordine di acquisto o la memorizzazione di un preventivo. Non è necessario fornire il consenso per i cookie tecnici, poiché sono indispensabili per assicurarti i servizi richiesti.  E' possibile bloccare o rimuovere i cookie tecnici modificando la configurazione delle opzioni del proprio browser. Se si disattivano o eliminando i cookie stessi. Tuttavia eseguendo queste operazioni, è possibile che non si riesca ad accedere a determinate aree del sito web o ad utilizzare alcuni dei servizi offerti. Per ulteriori informazioni ci rifacciamo all'informativa sulla privacy del sito.

2. Cookie per l'analisi delle prestazioni

È possibile che da parte nostra o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto vengano inseriti dei cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Le informazioni raccolte mediante i cookie per le prestazioni sono utilizzate esclusivamente da noi o nel nostro interesse. I cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni anonime relative al modo in cui gli utenti utilizzano il sito Web e le sue varie funzionalità. Ad esempio, i nostri cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni in merito alle pagine del sito che visiti più spesso e alle nostre pubblicità che compaiono su altri siti Web con cui interagisci, oltre a verificare se apri e leggi le comunicazioni che ti inviamo e se ricevi messaggi di errore. Le informazioni raccolte possono essere utilizzate per personalizzare la tua esperienza online mostrando contenuti specifici. I cookie per le prestazioni servono anche per limitare il numero di visualizzazioni di uno stesso annuncio pubblicitario. I nostri cookie per le prestazioni non raccolgono informazioni di carattere personale. Un collegamento alla nostra Cookie Policy è disponibile tramite un link presente nel sito. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito Web e le sue funzionalità, autorizzi noi (e gli inserzionisti esterni di questo sito Web) a inserire cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Per eliminare o gestire i cookie per le prestazioni, consultare l'ultima sezione della presente Cookie Policy. In particolare il sito può utilizzare Google Analytics che è uno strumento di analisi di Google che aiuta i proprietari di siti web e app a capire come i visitatori interagiscono con i contenuti di loro proprietà. Si può utilizzare un set di cookie per raccogliere informazioni e generare statistiche di utilizzo del sito web senza identificazione personale dei singoli visitatori da parte di Google. Oltre a generare rapporti sulle statistiche di utilizzo dei siti web, il tag pixel di Google Analytics può essere utilizzato, insieme ad alcuni cookie per la pubblicità descritti sopra, per consentirci di mostrare risultati più pertinenti nelle proprietà di Google (come la Ricerca Google) e in tutto il Web. Per ulteriori informazioni è possibile consultare questo sito cookie di Analytics e privacy.

3. Cookie di profilazione

Ci riserviamo la possibilità di utillizzare da parte nostra (o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto) cookie di profilazione per memorizzare le scelte effettuata (preferenza della lingua, paese o altre impostazioni online) e per fornire le funzionalità personalizzate od ottimizzate che presumiamo possano essere preferite dall'utente o per memorizzare le sue abitudini e preferenze manifestate durante la navigazione. I cookie di profilazione possono essere utilizzati per offrirti servizi online, per inviarti pubblicità che tenga conto dei tuoi interessi o per evitare che ti vengano offerti servizi che hai rifiutato in passato. Peraltro informiamo che tecnicamente è possibile autorizzare inserzionisti o terze parti a fornire contenuti e altre esperienze online tramite questo sito Web. In questo caso, la terza parte in questione potrebbe inserire i propri cookie di profilazione nel tuo dispositivo e utilizzarli, in modo analogo a noi, al fine di fornirti funzionalità personalizzate e ottimizzare la tua esperienza d'uso. Selezionando opzioni e impostazioni personalizzate o funzionalità ottimizzate in base alle preferenze manifestate dall'utente, si autorizza l'utilizzo da parte nostra dei cookie di profilazione necessari a offrirti tali esperienze. Eliminando i cookie di profilazione, le preferenze o le impostazioni selezionate non verranno memorizzate per visite future. Nel caso in cui vengano utilizzati cookie di parti terze ci riserviamo di indicare dettagliatamente i link alle informative predisposte da tali soggetti. Il sito può utilizzare strumenti di remarketing di parti terze. In tal caso alcune pagine del sito possono includere un codice definito "codice remarketing". Questo codice permette di leggere e configurare i cookie del browser al fine di determinare quale tipo di annuncio visualizzerai, in funzione dei dati relativi alla tu visita al sito, quali per esempio il circuito di navigazione scelto, le pagine effettivamente visitate o le azioni compiute all'interno delle stesse. Le liste di remarketing così create sono conservate in un database dei server di Google in cui si conservano tutti gli ID dei cookie associati ad ogni lista o categoria di interessi. Le informazioni ottenute consentono di identificare solo il browser, dato che con queste informazioni la parte terza non è in grado di identificare l'utente. Questi strumenti consentono di pubblicare annunci personalizzati in base alle visite degli utenti al nostro sito. L’autorizzazione alla raccolta e all’archiviazione dei dati può essere revocata in qualsiasi momento. L’utente può disattivare l’utilizzo dei cookie da parte di Google attraverso le specifiche opzioni di impostazione dei diversi browser. In particolare questi sono i principali strumenti di remarketing che potremmo utilizzare: Google Adwords Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Google è possibile visitare la pagina https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=it&ref_topic=2677326 Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi Google per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.google.it/policies/technologies/ads/ Bing Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Microsoft è possibile visitare la pagina http://choice.microsoft.com/it-IT Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi di Microsoft per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-it/bingandmsn/default.aspx Facebook Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Facebook è possibile visitare la pagina https://www.facebook.com/help/1505060059715840

Visitatori registrati

Ci riserviamo il diritto di analizzare le attività online dei visitatori registrati sui nostri siti Web e sui servizi online tramite l'uso dei cookie e di altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Se hai scelto di ricevere comunicazioni da parte nostra, possiamo utilizzare i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità per personalizzare le future comunicazioni in funzione dei tuoi interessi. Inoltre, ci riserviamo il diritto di utilizzare cookie o altre tecnologie di tracciabilità all'interno delle comunicazioni che ricevi da noi (ad esempio, per sapere se queste sono state lette o aperte o per rilevare con quali contenuti hai interagito e quali collegamenti hai aperto), in modo da rendere le comunicazioni future più rispondenti ai tuoi interessi. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni mirate, puoi fare clic sul collegamento per l'annullamento dell'iscrizione, disponibile nelle nostre comunicazioni, o accedere al tuo account per revocare il consenso all'invio di comunicazioni a fini di marketing. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni pubblicitarie personalizzate in base alla tua attività online su questo e altri siti Web, segui le istruzioni sopra riportate (per gli annunci pubblicitari mirati). Abilitazione/disabilitazione di cookie tramite il browser Esistono diversi modi per gestire i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Modificando le impostazioni del browser, puoi accettare o rifiutare i cookie o decidere di ricevere un messaggio di avviso prima di accettare un cookie dai siti Web visitati. Ti ricordiamo che disabilitando completamente i cookie nel browser potresti non essere in grado di utilizzare tutte le nostre funzionalità interattive. Se utilizzi più computer in postazioni diverse, assicurati che ogni browser sia impostato in modo da soddisfare le tue preferenze. Puoi eliminare tutti i cookie installati nella cartella dei cookie del tuo browser. Ciascun browser presenta procedure diverse per la gestione delle impostazioni. Fai clic su uno dei collegamenti sottostanti per ottenere istruzioni specifiche. Se non utilizzi nessuno dei browser sopra elencati, seleziona "cookie" nella relativa sezione della guida per scoprire dove si trova la tua cartella dei cookie.

Eliminazione dei cookie Flash

Fai clic sul collegamento qui di seguito per modificare le tue impostazioni relative ai cookie Flash. Disabilitazione dei cookie Flash Attivazione e disattivazione dei cookies tramite servizi di terzi Oltre a poter utilizzare gli strumenti previsti dal browser per attivare o disattivare i singoli cookies, informiamo che il sito www.youronlinechoices.com riporta l'elenco dei principali provider che lavorano con i gestori dei siti web per raccogliere e utilizzare informazioni utili alla fruizione della pubblicità comportamentale. Tenuto conto che è possibile che nel corso del tempo vengano installati cookie di profilazione di terze parte, puoi verificarli facilmente e scegliere se accettarli o meno accedendo al sito www.youronlinechoices.com/it Puoi disattivare o attivare tutte le società o in alternativa regolare le tue preferenze individualmente per ogni società. In particolare per compiere con facilità questa operazione puoi utilizzare lo strumento che trovi nella pagina www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte e controllare agevolmente le tue preferenze sulla pubblicità comportamentale. Ulteriori informazioni utili sui cookie sono disponibili a questi indirizzi:

Chiudi